Purdy Jumbo Mini Roller

Mini roller handleAbout a week ago I got the new Purdy jumbo mini roller. It turned out to be a very handy tool for painting doors, cabinets, shelves and maybe even small walls if you are using the 6-1/2″ Jumbo Mini Roller Covers. It can also help you do touch ups or spot priming for interior and exterior walls and trim.  It is compatible with 4-1/2″ and 6-1/2″ roller covers. I’ve seen 3/8″ nap roller covers which are great for walls, 3/4″, 1/4″ and 1/2″ not sure if there are different ones as of this moment even though I don’t see the use. The roller frame itself is 4-1/2″ and has an ergonomic comfort grip handle of about 14″ which is compatible and fits into universal and quickfit poles. All of my guys were impressed and love using it for increased production.

Where to buy?

purdy roller coversI’m sure your local paint store like Sherwin Williams sells them. If they don’t have them yet they should start selling them soon.

Try it and let me know.

©2004- E D Painting is a Connecticut Painting Company Fully Licensed and Insured HIC.0632297
E D Painting, CT Painting Contractor, Interior and Exterior, Residential and Commercial, Painters in CT, House Painting
1245 Farmington Ave. #355 West Hartford, CT 06107
Phone: 860-989-6517